Peanut Love and Other Distractions

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where's Pegasus? Where's Bubo?

Pretty good. This got me excited enough to say... "Maybe."

Posted by Lman1138 at 9:49 AM
Labels: movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogroll

  • My better half's blog
  • In The Key That Our Souls Were Singing
  • Why Bother Naming It?
  • Punk Cichlid

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (84)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (87)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • There must be a lot of pansies out there
      • Let it be known...
      • No! Not Luxo!!!
      • Where's Pegasus? Where's Bubo?
      • G.I. Joe is awesome again
      • If Lindsay Price was my sister, I think I would kn...
      • I'm not gonna watch it. I'm not gonna watch it.
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (25)

Works in Progress

Loading...

LM M. on Yelp

Recent reviews by LM M.
What's this?

Portfolio Gallery

Loading...
Simple theme. Theme images by billnoll. Powered by Blogger.