Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Pet Peeve - Beggars Who Are Choosers

Okay, so I'm gonna take a play from everyone else's blogs (but mostly Olivia's) and vent about random pet peeves I encounter.

So I've been taking the same train for some time now at roughly the same hours everyday. At times, there's this smelly homeless guy who walks from train to train telling everyone that he sleeps on a park bench and kindly asks for some change so that he can buy food. Well last Thursday, a lady actually offered him some of her leftover salad from lunch. He says, "No thank you. I don't eat that stuff." As I watched this I thought to myself, "Okay fine, he doesn't eat salad." Then as he walks away, like a child throwing a tantrum he says, "I can't STAND salad!"

Well pardon me, your Majesty.

And that concludes the first random pet peeve on my blog.

No comments: