The only thing that was injured was my pride. This is what I had to simulate: unconscious, not breathing, face down. After two safety monitors passed me up and "didn't know" I was injured (read: ignored me), the third told me that if I really wasn't breathing they weren't allowed to do CPR unless they were 100% sure an ambulance was coming. They basically told me I'd be left for dead.
3 comments:
Oh no... What injuries did you sustain? I remember that you were a model student during elementary school fire/quake drills.
And Adobe colored pencils? Next you'll be using Pantone markers. You professionals...
The only thing that was injured was my pride. This is what I had to simulate: unconscious, not breathing, face down. After two safety monitors passed me up and "didn't know" I was injured (read: ignored me), the third told me that if I really wasn't breathing they weren't allowed to do CPR unless they were 100% sure an ambulance was coming. They basically told me I'd be left for dead.
You should have spit up some Rage Virus blood.
Post a Comment