My two cents? Hot Toys Dark Knight figures and vehicles. More bang for your buck. And you know what? Hot Toys cares about quality.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Another 12" figure
I am an action figure collector. When you see my room, chances are you may recognize more than half of the characters adorning my walls, shelves, and desk. That said, I don't know if I could justify a $70 purchase of a 12" inch figure that boasts an "authentic likeness of Captain Raymus Antilles". If you are a fan of sorts, you'll know exactly who that is. You may say "Oh, in Star Wars he was the guy on a consular ship on a diplomatic mission, remember?" I guess if you really are a true fan you'll buy whatever merch Lucas throws at you. But if you ask anyone else they'd probably say "Who the fuck is that, and how much did you pay?" I guess it's all based on your "level of fandom".

My two cents? Hot Toys Dark Knight figures and vehicles. More bang for your buck. And you know what? Hot Toys cares about quality.
My two cents? Hot Toys Dark Knight figures and vehicles. More bang for your buck. And you know what? Hot Toys cares about quality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment