Get your mind out of the gutter, you perverts. I'm referring to the new (or old) game Mega Man 9. It's gameplay is so nostalgic, but the difficulty is off the charts! I've only played for 20 minutes as of this writing, and I have not reached a boss yet. I am now on a mission...
1 comment:
I wish you luck, Lman1138. I've been playing MM9 a whole lot and I still haven't beaten it. It certainly is one of the most challenging games to come along in a while.
By the way, what system are you playing it on? And do you have a PS3 and 360 already? If you don't, I suggest you take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice just by designing a 6 Hour Power t-shirt. It's surprisingly easy to do online, and there are less than 425 entrants. You can also win a copy of Rise of the Argonauts and some 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are great for gaming sessions). The contest ends tomorrow, so I suggest you take a look at the contest details here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview
I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post, by the way. If you enter, let me know and I'd be happy to vote for your design. I work with 6 Hour Power so if you have any questions about the contest or our energy shots just ask. Good luck.
Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com
Post a Comment