Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just for old time's sake

You know how the AMC Movie Watcher card gets you free stuff when you watch a movie? Well, yesterday for Quantum of Solace I got this:

Punkcichlid would appreciate the irony here.

So for old time's sake, my better half and I went to see the Wicked L.A. production for the last time. They are leaving L.A. in January and moving the show to San Francisco. We just found out that our favorite duo is taking a break from their other projects to close out the L.A. show.

Once again, for old time's sake

Once again, for old time's sake

Went to the Yoshinoya for the first time in years. And it was gooooood. Driving home, we saw the Sylmar "Sayre" Wildfire on the horizon. Pretty scary stuff. It's really close to where we are. This is probably the closest I've ever been to seeing a wildfire.

No comments: