Monday, November 24, 2008

Biking

Last Saturday (Nov. 22), we biked about 16 miles around Vacaville in beautiful 70 degree weather. Instead of writing a lengthy description about how much fun we had, I'll just let the pictures do the talking (click to enlarge).

Olivia
Spence's trek bike, "Olivia".


Paul's fixie, "Evelyn".


Sprinting on a straightaway


Her name has been designated by the guys, and she will now be referred to as "Gabriella".

Merry go round
Even with 3 grown men on, it didn't break.

I drew our path on a Google Earth image. I'm still unsure about which roads we took around the residential areas.


Just had to add this picture for no apparent reason other than for its sheer awesomeness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right! These pictures do tell it all. Thanks for mapping it out, too; it was a really fun ride.

leeannimal said...

i want a bike! let's get a bike. what's a trek bike? i don't want a fixie. i'm scared of hills. i want a bike. let's go biking. I WANT A BIKE.