Uh oh... Good luck. I hope you don't lose any work.
I finally got my dvd drive operational, but I had to "reimage" the hard drive; it's now back to the condition it was in when it was shipped to me (everything I installed is gone...which is okay with me). Good thing I was able to save pics to an SD card. Now, I'm going to get rid of that laptop. I'm done with Windows Vista.
2 comments:
Uh oh... Good luck. I hope you don't lose any work.
I finally got my dvd drive operational, but I had to "reimage" the hard drive; it's now back to the condition it was in when it was shipped to me (everything I installed is gone...which is okay with me). Good thing I was able to save pics to an SD card. Now, I'm going to get rid of that laptop. I'm done with Windows Vista.
nelson laugh: HAHA
Post a Comment