(Princess Yue - a tragic reminder that we're only living on borrowed time.)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Why fuck with perfection?
Thanks to Netflix I was able to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender in order and in its entirety. So here I am, writing at 4 am because I just finished watching Book 1 and I'm totally gushing about it. The art direction, expressive animation, and importantly, the evolution of the characters is astonishing. The characters really do grow and learn from each episode and the arcs are satisfying. Watching this gives me really low expectations for the live-action movie next summer. Ha ha, nice try, Shymalamah. Unlike my siblings, I will not be paying to watch it.

(Princess Yue - a tragic reminder that we're only living on borrowed time.)
(Princess Yue - a tragic reminder that we're only living on borrowed time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment