Friday, July 3, 2009

Survived a bike ride through the Emyn Muil


Okay, I'm exaggerating. But we did ride at Rockville Park today. Hella rocky, and my friend says this is intermediate? Takes a lot of getting used to bobbing and weaving around rocks. Very technical. I fell about 3-4 times. I leaned off my bike even more times. I got some small cuts on my right calf, could be either from my pedals, the gears, or rocks. Will I go again? Ask me later.

(The following slideshow includes video, but doesn't play in the player. To see the video, click the player to link to the Picasa album.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You made it! and with a bunch of video clips, too.

That did look pretty rough, but all you guys made it look easy. I'm with you; I'm still thinking if I'm going back there anytime soon...