Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holy crap. My first Hot Toys figure.

This action figure collecting hobby of mine is proving to be very expensive. I know I paid $200 for a Masterpiece Optimus Prime, but it was worth it with the trailer that opens up to be a command center, Roller, die cast parts, paint job, attention to detail, and nostalgic value. But I never thought I'd pay $120 (that's actually a great deal) for a 12-inch figure that's not even a robot. The price goes to the superb head sculpt, great paint job, tons of accessories, and full articulation. *Sigh* I'm broke.

(Pictures fresh out the box.)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you can tell people that Two Face devirginized you. Has any woman in the DCU checked to see if he's "two-faced" all the way down? I don't want to know, personally.

Wow! I didn't know this was the first one you ordered. When does Joker arrive??

Lman1138 said...

I think the release date for Police Guard Joker comes out late fall/ early December. I haven't ordered it yet, so that's still plenty of time to save up.

Unknown said...

Once summer really kicks in, we can open that lemonade/sketch booth. I prefer the east bay as a location.

punkcichlid said...

woohoo!!!! enjoy it now while you're still technically single!!!! i have to hide all the toys i buy from kristi...