Friday, June 19, 2009

When did they come out with these Final Fantasy games?

A Final Fantasy III remake for Nintendo DS? I've never played this one since I don't have a DS and since it was previously released in Japan only. But a Final Fantasy IV remake for DS also? I loved that game, almost as much as Final Fantasy VI, which is the best RPG ever (yes, better than the over-hyped VII). The characters, the music, the story... all classic Final Fantasy goodness. This opening video brought back nostalgic memories of me playing FFIV, but with all new sexy graphics and orchestrated music. Oh, the music! Looks like I need to get a DS (...emulator, hehe).


And why didn't anyone tell me about a sequel to Final Fantasy IV on WiiWare? I just found out about this.


Lately I've been playing Punch-Out! this whole time while all these Final Fantasy games get released behind my back. I just won the title, and I thought it was over, but now I have to defend the title against the same characters, but with modified movesets. I lost to Glass Joe part 2 an embarrassing two times.

No comments: