Monday, February 9, 2009

Alright, where are the FUCKERS responsible for this shit?

It's been over a half a year and I'm still trying to mend a wound that I have regrettably caused my fiancee. Until she saw this atrocity over the weekend. Twice.


Now, because of this movie, it's back to square one. I have not spoken to her today except when I attempted to say "Good morning" to her. But then suddenly she is making me relive my mistake by pushing me away. We didn't even talk today and she's telling me to leave! All because of this poorly reviewed movie?!?!?! I've not seen it, nor do I intend to, especially since I now officially hope the original master copies of this film be burned in the depths of hell. I'm pretty sure this movie is yet another Hollywood bastardization of real people's real relationships that when viewed, might leave an impressionable mark on the female audience which causes them to hate men and therefore fuck up real relationships. Oh, I hope there are other men out there feeling the wrath of their significant others.

This female reviewer couldn't have said it better.

No comments: