I think I've come to the point when I've seen too much footage of a movie that hasn't been released yet. In my defense, Fox is going to delay this, so we don't know when this is coming out. They had their chance to make this movie, and shelved it. Maybe copyright law should have a "you snooze, you lose" rule. Fuck them.
Watchmen Exclusive
1 comment:
(still not going to watch anymore trailers...)
I don't know anything about our legal system, so let's see what FilmDrunk has to say:
SEMI UPDATE: If I read another “Fox is trying to delay Watchmen!” headline I’m going to punch a baby. Just to clarify, Fox is NOT trying to delay the release. The judge has ruled Fox owns a piece of it. Therefore, it’s in Fox’s best interest that it be released on time since they will be making money on it. Key piece of the article:
Monday’s events seem to be a speed bump to a costly settlement, with the hardline postures likely a strategic move for both sides more than anything else. Fox, which finally snapped a long box office losing streak with “Marley & Me,” gains most with a settlement, not a blocked release. [THR]
Let's just hope he's right because we want to see it on March 6th (someone's birthday...*cough*). Don't make FD punch a baby on NYE!
Post a Comment