Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Toy Hunt: Dark Knight Movie Masters 6" figures

Batman: Dark Knight Movie Masters Figures Hitting Stores: Pictures Inside! :: Action-Figure :: Toy, Collectibles and Action Figure News and Reviews from across the Globe

AFHUB - The Action Figure Hub - Toy Sightings - The Dark Knight 6-inch action figures

These are supposed to come out in May but some stores have leaked these early. I called my nearest TRUs and they said they aren't released yet. But I will never know if they were lying because I was too lazy to drive there myself and pay toll. Scalpers have already started listing these on eBay. I am looking for the Heath figure and the chase unmasked Batman figure. Scalpers have already started listing these on eBay with the unmasked Batman going for about $50.

It's a good thing Mattel listened to us "mature" collectors (haha, an oxymoron) and produced some 6" scale figures. I could care less about a 5" phallus-firing neon-pink Batman to display next to the taller and better detailed 6" Marvel Legends figures.

This image is from Action-figure.com's Toyfair gallery:

No comments: