Yesterday, punkcichlid informed me of a massive book sale at the JFK library. Of course he lets me know this AFTER he cleans out their Frazetta books (that bastard). He's only half-forgiven, since he helped me get this hardcover Boris Vallejo book.
It's okay. I went back today and brought hella money, only to spend a small portion of it on dirt cheap books. I was carrying a hefty stack of books and paid when my arm was about to give out. I was carrying 11 books, and was surprised when they charged me $11! By far my best deal was this Bug's Life book for $5.
Apparently they have this annually, and they'll be there till the end of next week. I will go back again.
2 comments:
Hmm. No one told ME about the sale, but I am the most illiterate out of us three. What would I do with a book with no pictures?
That new logo and drawing remind me of something... still thinking...
sorry chris! i called len since he was nearby. i felt i struck gold!!!! wooohooo!!!! supposedly JFK does this every year. the library rules!!!!! now where's the hot librarian???
Post a Comment