Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Milhouse is so awesome


  • Remember when you watched my goldfish and it died and you said I never had a goldfish? Then why’d I have the bowl, Bart? WHY’D I HAVE THE BOWL???
  • Everything’s coming up Milhouse today.
  • There’s plenty of Milhouse to go around.
  • (Attempts to type "Thrillhouse" into an arcade machine) THRILLHO
  • Why do you have a social worker? I'm the one with stigmata.
  • Bart, you said there would be fudgicles. But where are the fudgicles?
  • Homer: Do you know how to cook dinner?
    Milhouse: DO I! (starts taking out pots and pans)
  • I’m ready to tell you why I’ve been crying on the playground now.
  • My mom says I’m cool.
  • ...my mom says I’m the handsomest guy in school
  • OH NO….MY CHANGE PURSE!!!!
  • I’m not a nerd, Bart. Nerds are smart.
  • Sherri: She was looking at Nelson!
    Kids: [taunting] Lisa likes Nelson!
    Milhouse: She does not!
    Kids: [taunting] Milhouse likes Lisa!
    Janey: He does not!
    Kids: [taunting] Janey likes Milhouse!
    Uter: She does not!
    Kids: [taunting] Uter likes Milhouse!
    Mr. Largo: Nobody likes Milhouse!
  • Milhouse: Dad, can I have some money for a panda cone?
    Kirk: What happened to the $300 I send your mother every month?
    Milhouse: Weekday Dad wanted a DVD player.
  • Remember Alf? He’s back, and in Pog form!
  • It's called lice, and it's nothing to be ashamed of!
  • I'll kick your butt! (pauses) At Nintendo.
  • I'm a real human boy! I have feelings, just like you!
  • Milhouse: (hugging his stuffed dog): Ahh.. Fluffy goo goo fetch me a dream!
  • Milhouse: Behold gravity, in all its glory!
    Mrs. Krabbappel: Pretty lame, Milhouse.
  • (After eating all the chocolate dip at a fair): Ants are crawling into my mouth, and I don’t even care!
  • Lisa: "Oh, Milhouse, I could never think of you in that way. You're like my big sister."
    Milhouse: "No, I'm NOT! Why does everybody keep SAYING that??"

No comments: