Thursday, January 21, 2010

And used my gift card on...


"This low gravity makes you soft. You get soft and Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. "

Yup, I'm a dork. It was only yesterday that I researched this figure on the internet. So why, out of all the Avatar figures out there, did I get this one? I don't even care for 3 3/4" scaled figures anymore. Well simply, I like robots. But why get the villain, who's nothing but a cartoony redneck in a tank top with a scar on his head (which is hardly visible in the small scale)? I could've gotten any one of the many cool looking creatures and Na'vi figures. Well, he grew on me because after watching it a 2nd time, my coworkers and I found ourselves quoting his lines and mimicking his boxing movements. He's a character alright, memorable enough for us. Enough for me to justify this purchase.

Oh, and if you haven't seen Avatar yet, you should. Simple "cookie-cutter" story, but with a first-class 3D presentation. It's the best version of Pocahontas told so far.

And after that, check out a bunch of his lines, so you can hear his voice in your head all over again.

No comments: